Monday, April 11, 2016

Hanging out

I spent some time recently with Tyler, one of Meagan's models. Actually he hasn't done much modeling for Meagan.
 
Meagan and I "discovered" him a while back, while we were doing a photoshoot. He observed us and he showed interest in our work. I guess it might be more accurate to say that he "discovered" us.
 
In any case, Meagan and Tyler hit it off. She asked him if he wanted to do some modeling for her. He agreed. But since then, not much has happened regarding the modeling.
 


It turned out that Tyler was more interested in fashion than modeling. He is an arts student. His knowledge of fashion impressed Meagan. Obviously, Tyler wants to get his foot into the fashion industry. Meagan is considering taking him in as an apprentice.


 
Meagan wanted me to show him around and to check him out. Tyler is from Sacramento. I didn't want to do it. I mean hanging out with Tyler. It felt odd since we weren't buddies. I reluctantly did it. We went to the Santa Monica mountains near the coast, and we also went to a night club. The hanging out went ok.
 
None of my close buddies are interested in fashion. It was kind of refreshing, I guess you can say, to be able to talk to a dude about fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment