Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mickey Mouse and shiny buildings

Do you like tall shiny buildings?
 
I can't help but be impressed by them, at least some of them. The Bonaventure hotel is one of them. The US Bank tower is another one. And they're in close proximity to one another.
 
I have a number of clients who live in the downtown area. The other day after I finished a massage session, I decided to just chill for a bit and admire the sights of the financial district.
 
Too often we just take our surroundings for granted instead of taking it in and enjoying the sights.
Well, enough with the philosophizing. I actually needed to clear my head after a stressful session with a client and to think about something else besides work. 
 
Mickey and me with the Bonaventure hotel and US Bank tower looming over us


 
a juicy hamburger helped get me back into a better mood
 
enjoying the view while cleaning up. it was a stressful session.


Unfortunately, the Mickey Mouse shirt didn't put my client in a cheerful mood. Usually it does the trick, but not that day. Sometimes, a client's personal problems carries over in how he interacts with me. At least, I got to enjoy the view from my client's condo.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment