Monday, April 4, 2016

Talkin' baseball

It's that time of year. It's the beginning of the baseball season. Are you excited?
 
I used to be a big fan of the sport. Are you a fan of the game? If you are, I don't mean to offend you. But the game has become rather slow and boring. I still like to catch a game at the stadium occasionally, but I go mainly for the food and the atmosphere these days. I am just not into it like I used to be.
 
 
Anyway, after I finished a massage session with a client who lives in the Lincoln Heights neighborhood, I drove west to my next destination. Road work led me to a detour through Elysian Park, which is where Dodger Stadium is located.
 
By the way that blue polo shirt that I was wearing was not the Dodger blue color. That was just a preppy looking outfit that I thought would please my client. The cloud prints on the shirt were suppose to add a touch a whimsy.
 

 
Driving through Elysian Park just reminded me that baseball season is upon us, for better or for worse. The Dodgers opened on the road this season fyi. Traffic would have been a nightmare for me had the game been played at the stadium that day.
 
 
 

 
I actually grew up an A's fan because of the time that I lived in northern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment