Thursday, April 21, 2016

Swimsuit model, or not

It's one thing to chill by the pool or on the beach while wearing (what else would you wear?) your swimsuit. It's another thing to pose in them while strangers are ogling and poking at you.
 
And I'm not talking about board shorts, I'm talking about posing in skimpy swim trunks.

 
Superman vs. Batman
I went to a sale by a swimwear wholesale distributor. I found out about the sale when I saw a posting seeking models to pose in swimsuits. I applied for the job. It's not usually my thing, but I wanted to expand my horizons. And I thought it might be fun.
 
I wasted my time going to the audition. I should have known better. Most of the models at the audition had awesome physiques. Even though the gig wasn't a catwalk show nor some high end production, you still have to be really ripped to have a chance at getting the job.
 
 
 
 I wanted to know what I missed out on, so I went to the sales event. That could have been me, not.

 
 
Basically, the model stood there posing in various swimsuits while potential buyers were looking him over. The touchy ones couldn't keep their hands off the model, I mean the swimsuits. lol.
 
 
I have to admit that if I had gotten the job, it would have given me bragging rights to say that I was a speedos model. a legitimate speedos model.
 
 
I am going to show you something.
Actually I have modelled skimpy swimwear before, sort of. One spring break when I was in high school. Ok, I am going to brag. I was a speedos model. legit or not.
 
I was a stud.
It was a tacky spring break swimsuit fashion show at some dance club. I think there were more dudes than girls who were interested in ogling us.
 

 
I did it for some free dvds, free clothes, and free food. I did it because my then girlfriend wanted to do it.
 
 
My two high school buddies chickened out. Those jerks, they missed out. I remember that I got some extra loving from my then girlfriend. lol  It does pay to have bragging rights.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment