Monday, May 2, 2016

worlds apart

One of the things that I really appreciate about my job is that it takes me to places that I might otherwise never go to or see.
 
Plus it sure beats going to a 9 to 5 office job where everyday it's the same routine sitting in the same cubicle. No offense to any of you office workers though. But that is just not for me.
 
 
When I am in a client's home, it also gives me a glimpse into their lives. No matter how tough I think I have it, you know, with trying to make ends meet and stuff like that, I have clients whose personal situation seem downright crappy.
 
I am going to sound corny, but seeing the hardship that some of my clients seem to go through, it makes me appreciate what I do have. It keeps me humble, I hope.
 
Anyway, I have a client who lives in a mobile home park. I am not going to reveal too much except to say that it's just a different world that he lives in.

 
 
 I respect all my clients. I like to dress whimsically when I go to clients' homes. But sometimes, I just like to look like a no nonsense blue collar type of guy, which seems appropriate in certain circumstance.


In contrast, I also have clients whose lifestyles would blow your mind away.

 

 
I have a client who sometimes ask me to perform his massage session on board his yacht. In terms of fashion, I feel like I have a lot more flexibility in what I choose to wear.
 
I am going to stop rambling now.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment