Monday, May 9, 2016

Temple of luxury

I got hired for a modeling job the other day. It had been a while since I did a photoshoot that wasn't for Meagan.
 
I have maintained a good relationship with the photographer who hired me for the shoot. I have kept in contact with him. It paid off. He was looking for someone with my looks. Lucky me.
 
Gate to the temple of luxury
 
It has been hard for me to get a modeling gig because of my work schedule. Thankfully, I was able to fit this job into my schedule. I was so happy that things worked out.




 
 
 The photoshoot took place on an estate in the Topanga area of LA. The place was beautiful and luxurious.

 Part of the estate was designed to look like an Asian temple. The estate had a pool that didn't look anything like the typical SoCal swimming pool. The landscaping was really cool. There were volcanic looking rocks and cliffs that surrounded the pool. There was an artificial waterfall too. I felt like I wasn't in LA anymore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment