Thursday, May 12, 2016

What do you think about pink?

I am not talking about the singer. I mean the color.
 
I met up with Sean, one of Meagan's friends, yesterday. The thing that immediately stood out about Sean was that he was wearing a pink shirt.
 
Sean

 
I have mixed feelings about pink colored clothing on guys. I have to admit that Sean looked good in that pink shirt. A pink shirt is about as far as I would go when it comes to wearing pink. By the way, Sean is also a fashionista.
 
I have a shirt that looks almost exactly like the one that Sean wore. I haven't worn it since whenever it was that I last wore it.
 
 
Seeing Sean wear that pink shirt inspired me to wear my own pink shirt today. I wore it with jeans (cuffed at the bottom), black shoes, and books by my side, just like Sean did. The whole ensemble just seems to go well together.
 
The books were, of course, an unnecessary accessory. I thought that it would look cool for the pose. But when Sean had his books in hand, it was actually because he came from a class. Nevertheless, a pink shirt on a guy does make the guy appear very scholarly yet very chic as well. Don't you think?



But for the rest of the day when I had to work, I went back to wearing clothes that were more appropriate for my job.




Wearing pink might be ok for going to class or socializing but not really for the work that I do. Besides I don't know how well my clients would react if I were to show up at their front door wearing pink.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment