Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Back to work

I had one day to recover from my Hawaii trip. I'm back at work. Back to reality. I wasn't in a mood to work, but I have bills to pay and clients to satisfy.
 
I was still in a Hawaii state of mind though, so I wore an aloha themed shirt to a massage session with one of my clients. It wasn't really a fashion statement. It was more a reflection of where my mind was. My client didn't mind at all.
 

 
 

As much as I wish that I had a longer vacation, I am happy to be home. The LA skyline is a comforting sight to see.
 
I was right back in the hustle and bustle of downtown. One of my clients happens to live in a downtown high rise. There are great views of the city from the apartment, even from the bathroom. As you can see, this is where we set up the massage table.
 
It is easier to get back to work when you are working in a luxurious setting with fantastic views. 

No comments:

Post a Comment