Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Too much of a good thing

I really let loose during this trip. I kind of regret it now. I indulged myself with food and with having a good time. I blame my cousins. They tempted me with all sorts of goodies.
 

Tako or octopus poke
 
smoked ahi



ahi poke

Poke is a dish found in many restaurants on the island. There are a variety of seafood that can be used to make poke. Ahi and octopus are two of my favorites. I ate so much poke during my stay.
 

spare ribs

 
I ate more than just seafood. The island's restaurant scene provided a lot of food options to choice from.

 
macadamia nut cream pie
 
 
I am not a speedo wearer, but this trip was all about letting loose and saying screw it to my inhibitions. I speedo-ed around the beach on my last day on the island, and it felt good.
 

 
As I said, I regret the indulgence. I need to hit the gym.

2 comments:

  1. You're being way too hard on yourself. You look great in your speedos!

    You also might find this post about "boardies, budgie-smugglers and euro-togs" interesting and entertaining.

    Peace,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. But I will hit the gym anyway. In any case, I don't plan on wearing speedos again any time soon.

      Delete